I already went a bit into the story behind this all in the “My Story” category. As mentioned before this was to be my last experiment before giving up and getting a transplant as so many had before me. Since I never responded to Minox, RU and didn’t get any temple regrowth from Dutasteride either it seemed unlikely I’d ever get my dead temples back. I would say I was somewhere around the NW2-NW3 region.
Here’s a shot before I started anything related to the Prostaglandin Protocol:
And two from the side as most of my progress pics were shot that way:
My Protocol needed two things which were hard to replace, a way to lower PGD2 or block its receptor, and a way to significantly increase my PGE2 expression or introduce straight external PGE2 through a vehicle. The other points I could address by other means. A groupbuy was started for Seti and straight PGE2 powder. It was relatively hard to finish and got delayed due to people dropping out and other bullshit. Funny enough when people first approached Kane after hearing of our Seti GB Kane would tell them that “Seti needs a special modified version or the stomach acid would destroy it” and that people should buy his OC instead. Which is a complete lie as is clearly visible in the Kythera documents. After we were at about 90% participation in the Seti GB Kane would suddenly announce that he now would be selling Seti anyway (and never again was a word spoken about it having to be some special version ). He first claimed to be able to get it cheaper than our price, then increased his price, and a few weeks later again increased his price to double what we had in our GB. Good old chinese cut throat tactics. And some people are actually dumb enough to fall for it.
Anyway. I was stuck without Seti and without PGE2 for a while.
So I started looking for alternatives and eventually found some. I added them as I went along, trying to replace those two missing components as best I can with a ghetto protocol. People who think this is a “kitchen sink” approach are entirely wrong and should be laughed at. You need to address 4 different points for real hair growth. Miss one base and you’re unlikely to get anything. That’s why these pessimistic idiots keep hoping for that one silver bullet, which indeed does not exist. You need the full package. Don’t like it? Too bad, that’s the way it is.
As mentioned above, I was looking for alternatives and gradually found and added them to the approach. One of the first big ones was, hilariously enough, castor oil. It contains up to 90% ricinoleic acid which activates one of the four PGE2 receptors (real PGE2 activates all four). So that was my first brick stone to lay down. I even took some Castor orally each day, but only enough to not have a laxative effect. This slightly darkened my hair over the weeks and months, and it even had somewhat of a hypertrichotic effect on my bodyhair in general. It even increased the length of my eyelashes. Crazy stuff. Eventually I added Sulfasalazine which systemically skewes the Prostaglandin H2 expression more towards the PGE2 side than the PGD2 one. It’s a very poor man’s approach to lowering PGD2 . Oh and another thing, I keep reading how some people obsess about PGF2a (Bimatoprost). Let me tell you now why that’s stupid. Real PGE2 is way stronger and it actually turns into PGF2a afterwards. So you not only get a double whammy you also get it cheaper and stronger.
So as I said, I kept adding stuff as I went along to make up for those missing pieces. After around 3-4 months after first starting the protocol I began to see some tiny first results. Funny enough due to the various internal stuff I take it even affected my frontal hairline where I didn’t use any topicals.